Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pineapple

Remember my pineapple post awhile back?? If not, CLICK HERE to read it. If you are too lazy to click it....I will just copy and paste what I blogged about. :) 

**********
I was hanging out with my Young Group, and someone had the brilliant idea to go around in a circle and have each person answer this question:

What fruit or vegetable describes you the best and why? 

My answer? I'm a pineapple. 
Really weird, odd, and strange on the outside, which includes my fat fingers, bushy hair, geeky black glasses, and obnoxiously large imagination. But the bright yellow fruit on the inside shows that I'm fun, playful, and juicy. Which, I guess, describes my crazy ambition to do anything dangerous! Yet the center of the pineapple has a cylinder shaped core, which represents my foundation. I am not easily pushed; I have morals, values, and beliefs and I'm pretty good at actually sticking to them. The core is actually edible, but most people choose not to eat it because it is not quite as sweet as the rest of the pineapple. When I was younger, my older brother Adam and I would ALWAYS eat the core! To us it was the best part because it would take us hours of sucking and chewing!!!

Ok, I think I'm going to add "pineapple traits" to my resume! 

Some other responses that were said that night....

-- "I'm a peach because I'm fuzzy."
--- "I think a pomegranate, because all the seeds on the inside represent my different personalities." 
--- "I'm an orange because you have to peel away a little bit before you see the true me." 
--- "I think a strawberry describes me because the seeds are on the outside instead of the inside. Most fruits or vegetables have to be cut or peeled before you can eat them, but not me. What you see is how I feel and who I am." 
--- "I'm like a grapefruit because I'm sour and bitter. I need a lot of sugar to sweeten me up." 


Alright, so I have been spending the last four months spilling out my life to the world through this blog, and now it's YOUR TURN!!!! So, what fruit or vegetable are you? Please comment, so I can see what's going on inside of YOUR HEAD instead of mine!   

Peace out.

Love, Your Pineapple Friend
*********

Anyway, this past week, I was flipping through a magazine and I stumbled across THIS!!!!! When I saw it I about fell off my chair!!! I WAS SOOOO EXCITED!!!!

After seeing this I feel very comfortable being a pineapple. And I'm actually proud of it. I love being different and weird and having spiky leaves coming out of my hair. It's the cool thing to do. 

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment