Thursday, August 15, 2013

another wedding

My college friends are always saying "Didn't you just go to a wedding?" or "Weren't you just in a wedding?" Because apparently I attend lots of weddings or something?

My brother got married about a month ago. It was more stressful than I had anticipated, but tons more fun than I had anticipated. Lots of ups and downs. I was an emotional wreck. I bawled the night before. I bawled during the ceremony. And in the middle of the reception, I found myself bawling my eyes out. Again. Like I said, I was an emotional wreck. I honestly don't even know why. I guess my best friend was getting married, so it was kind of bittersweet for me. 
Surprisingly, I didn't take very many photos. I wasn't in a photography mood, so I left that to the photographer. Here are a few that I did take. 

the female gerbers! 

Sisters!


 I could have never asked for better siblings. We have been through a lot, and yet we still tease each other, boss each other around, and have petty arguments...we still love each other to the moon and back. And I know for a fact my siblings would do anything for me, and I'd do the same for them! I love this photo!!  

And I love this guy. So so much.

And i THINK he feels the same about me! 

This guy not only taught me to shoot guns, change flat tires, squirrel hunt, and butcher pigs, he also taught me to stand up for myself, to be brave and strong when everything is falling apart, and he encourages me to follow my crazy dreams. I could write a book about this guy. I hope I am as lucky as his wife and meet a guy like him someday.

Check out this beauty of a picture! I know my little brother would kill me if he knew I put this up here, but lets be honest here....He's my little brother...its my JOB to tease him! And it looks like he made a little lady friend at the wedding! ;)
Someday I'm going to print this off in poster size for his high school graduation party. hehe

The end. Until the next wedding.

1 comment: