Friday, October 21, 2011

A-Z

I saw this floating around on some other blogs, and I thought I'd give it a whirl! Hope you enjoy getting to know me better! :)  

A. Age: 20
B. Bed size: At college I have an Extra Long Twin, and at home I have just a Twin. I usually could care less about the size of my bed, but my feet hang off the edge when I'm at home which is kinda annoying.  
C. Chore that you hate: Dusting....I'm perfectly fine with everything else...sweeping, cleaning, dishes, laundry, toilets....but dusting is just BLAH!!
D. Dogs: Our family has gone through dogs like teenagers go through tennis shoes....but our current dog is a beagle. His name was originally 'Dusty', but then one particular sibling started calling him 'Murphy', which caught on with the rest of us. I personally just like to combine the names and call him 'Durphy'.  
E. Essential start to your day: COFFEE!!!!!!!!
F. Favorite color: light pink, dark pink, bright pink, petal pink, and florescent pink. Just pink in general is good.  

G. Gold or Silver: I like both! 
H. Height: 5 feet and 3 or 4 inches.....not even quite sure! 
I. Instruments you play: Violin for 4ish years. Which reminds me.....I should probably get that out from under my bed, dust it off, and see how many notes I remember! 
J. Job title: Graphic Design Co-op Student for a Manufacturing Company called VEGA Americas; I'm also a Full-Time Professional College Student, and I've been doing some freelance Photography for friends and family in my spare time! 
K. Kids: I don't have any of my own, but in my book, the kids that I've babysat for count!! Which means that I practically have 19 children!! I love kids in general, and I tend to get attached REALLY easily!  
L. Live: That depends on the season, weekend, and mood. It's either the big city of Cincinnati, or else the pig farm in Indiana. They are my two worlds. :)  
M. Mother’s name: Jaci Sue 
N. Nicknames: 'Beth', 'Bethy', "Bethel", and 'Bethany Bug'
O. Overnight hospital stays: None
P. Pet peeves: Bad language, when it's rainy outside and the bottom of my pants get wet, and when someone claims to be a Christian yet they still use the Lord's name in vein. 
Q. Quote from a movie: "Sometimes I wanna take your BIG DUMB DUMMY head and just....(*pounds hand into fist several times)"  -Shark Tale  (I'm currently watching that movie, so that's probably why that quote comes to mind!)
R. Right or left handed: Right handed
S. Siblings: 5! Two older brothers, a younger sister, a baby brother, and a new sister-in-law! 
T. Time you wake up: Tuesdays & Thursday: 6am, Mondays & Wednesdays: 9am, Fridays: 8am. Thats really random and scattered, but that's because of work and classes. 
U. Underwear: Um....I'm not exactly sure what aspect of underwear this question is referring to? I'm assuming just underwear in general and my answer is 'YES!!!'
V. Vegetable you hate: Tomatoes and Peppers
W. What makes you run late: When I push 'Snooze" about 20 times too many, or when I'm running around the parking garage looking for my car because I forget where I parked! 
X. X-Rays you’ve had: None, except occasionally on my teeth when I go to the dentist. 
Y. Yummy food that you make: I specialize in desserts....cupcakes, brownies, and molten lava cake. I also like to make homemade pizza, cinnamon rolls, and my personal favorite....Alfredo Potatoes!  
Z. Zoo animal: Gorillas and Manatees. 


Hope you all enjoyed this!! If you blog, please re-post this with your answers! :) 
And just because a post is kinda boring without a picture.....this is a picture of me that my sister took! 

Peace out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment