Thursday, July 7, 2011

Kids Say the Funniest Things!

Kids seriously say the FUNNIEST things!!! I know you always here that and it's like 'Ya, whatever. They just say that because it's their own kid, and everyone thinks that their kid is the coolest and the funniest and whatever.' But seriously...being a nanny has some awesome entertainment!! 

This is Caelan (pronounced: Kay-Lynn) who is 4 years old. Here are just a few things she has said to me in the past few weeks!! 

Me: You're going to preschool next year; that must be exciting!
Caelan: Are you going to come with me? 

Caelan: I'm going to have 14 kids. 
Me: REALLY?!
Caelan: Well, maybe 40. 

Caelan: My tummy hurts. I think I have a baby inside. 
Me: (*the sound of my jaw dropping on the floor)

 As we were waiting on the front porch for mom to come home, a semi drove by.
Caelan: WOW!! WHAT A SHOW!!! THAT SURE IS SOMETHING ELSE!!! 

Me: What are you going to be when you grow up? 
Caelan: I'm already growed up, silly! 

And the BEST one I have EVER heard: (this happened JUST TODAY!!) 

Caelan: Will you please stay here for forever?




I hope you have an awesome day! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Peace Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment