Friday, July 22, 2011

Faceless Friday

Ok, I'll admit it....I usually plan out my 'Faceless Friday' ideas way ahead and take the pictures days or sometimes weeks ahead. But today was different. I didn't even realize it was Friday till 6:38pm tonight in the middle of supper with my family. So anyway, I just wanted to tell you how much more LEGIT and REAL these 'Faceless Friday' photos are compared to some of my other ones! 

My car, Charlie was in DESPERATE need of a bath. And I thought it would be a good opportunity to snap some faceless photos! 

My little brother, Travis who is 8 years old, thought if he would help me get my car washed fast enough, I would have more time to hang out with him....(how sweet, right?) Well, he ended up using some wire scraper on the door of my car and scraped off a bunch of paint. Long story short, I wasn't exactly happy.



I mentioned a few weeks ago about  how Charlie was going to go to the car hospital and have some work done....GOOD NEWS!!! He just need a small part repaired, and now he's back on his wheels and running like chocolate syrup. Smooth. Soft. Heavenly. Rich. Delicious. 

Ok, now I'm just describing chocolate syrup.

Which reminds me....Come back on Tuesday because I will be posting a new recipe for 'Tasty Tuesdays'!! And that new recipe includes lots and Lots and LOTS of CHOCOLATE!!! 


Ok, I'll shut up now. Have a great weekend! 
Peace Out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment