Friday, June 3, 2011

Faceless Friday

I'm so sorry it's be so long since I've posted a Faceless Friday! But since I'm in the whole 'Wedding Mood'...here are a few appropriate snapshots of last weekend (again)!!

You may say that this one doesn't count but I would disagree. Reasons Why: #1: You can't really see my face. #2: NOBODY is looking at the camera. #3: It's totally unplanned. Ok, that last reason isn't really a reason, but I seriously just love this photo! 

This is the best picture I could get of my dress. And it worked out perfectly that my head was above the mirror! :) I just loved the color of these dresses!! 

Have I told you that I'm a HUGE FAN of Black and White photos? Well, I am. I think that it gives the viewer a bigger opportunity and reason to look at the subject matter and pose rather than to be distracted by the color. Sometimes there's a spot of color that can distract the viewer from what's important about the photo. That is why I LOVE Black and White photos. Also, I believe Black and White just gives the photograph power. I don't know why. It just does. 

Have an awesome weekend!!! 

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment