Friday, June 24, 2011

FACELESS FRIDAY IS BACK!!!!

Faceless Friday is back again!!! Whoo-Hooo, right? 

The thing I love most about Summer Time is bare-feet!!! I just love not having shoes on!! I love getting my feet covered in mud. Dirt. Mud. Sand. Mud. Grass. Mud. Water. Mud. Mulch. Did I say Mud? I love mud. It makes me feel like a true country girl when I look down to see mud oozing between my toes and splattered on top of my feet. In fact....not to gross you out....but living on a farm....about 90% of the time, it's not exactly mud.   

Today I went to the park to photograph my sister. I needed to get familiar with this new camera that I'm temporarily borrowing! The ones I was taking with her reminded me of 'Faceless Friday', so I asked if she would take a few of me! :) 

 My feet were speckled with grass and a little mud because it was wet out. You can't see it very well in the first picture, so I took the definition up a notch so you can see it better in the second photograph. :) 

I hope you have an awesome weekend!!! Thanks for reading my blog!! Because if YOU didn't, then NOBODY would!! :) 

Peace Out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment