Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 16: Inspiration

Day #16: Blog about what inspires you

Lots of things inspire me. In fact, almost anything inspires me. The things I see in nature. The things I see in magazines. The things I experience. The words that come out of people's mouths. The adventures that I dream to have. It all inspires me....

I also love photographs. I know this is cheesy, but photographs so so much. They are seriously worth over 1,000 words! Photos can mean one thing to me, and a completely different thing to you. Here are some photographs that I found on google that mean something to me, and how they inspire me! Enjoy! 

This inspires me to jump. It's hard to take a huge leap like that, but once you do, there's no turning back! This reminds me of the 40-foot jump at Pine Lake...best 20 seconds of my life! Anyway, back to jumping...Jump into the unknown. Jump for joy. Jump into the arms of Jesus. 

This inspires me to be me. I love art. I love fashion. I love photography. I love being a girl. I love being loud. I love being creative. I love being unique. I love being colorful. I love being noisy.  I love being weird. I love being me. 

This inspires me to run. Run across the field. To run up the mountain. To run through the river. To run into the sunset. To run for my life. To run faster than fast. To spread my wings....er, I mean...arms....and fly. Fly. Run. Free my spirit. 

This inspires me to be strong. To face the big things in your life. Even if it's a giant tidal wave that can kill you! To face those big challenges in your life. When the surfer makes it through the wave, I'm sure you usually see them smiling. Because they did it! They overcame something big and scary. And they did it fearlessly. 

This inspires me to eat. I love to cook. I love to bake. I love to eat. I'm actually pretty good at it!....eating, not cooking. This inspires me to to love the simple things in life. Like cake! Cake is delicious, and it makes me smile! :) 

This inspires me to relax. When I'm in the water, I feel like I have no control. I just let the waves or current carry me. I love to float. I love to gently swim through the water. This inspires me to let my worries float away. To relax. To just keep swimming!  

What inspires you? Peace!
  

3 comments:

  1. Great post!!!! It's definitely something I'm going to give some thought to. Great question!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome. i love the photos and inspiration. my favorite is the art.fashion.photography one

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww bethany i love this one! and let me just say you are inspiring to me! you're true to yourself, you're so much fun to be with, you moved to a place where you have no ties to follow you're dream of art, and you're such a grounded Christian. i love you so much and can't wait for you to come home this summer! :D

    ReplyDelete