Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 15: Moments...

Day #15: Blog about what gadget you could NOT live without

After much thought and debate....I have decided on my camera. It was originally between my cellphone, my imac laptop, and my camera. My roommate helped me narrow it down. I remembered that I went most of high school without a real cellphone, and I survived my freshman year in college without a laptop....but recently I about died without my camera when I left it at home for less than a week

My camera isn't that great...just a cheep digital point and shoot that I found at Walmart. It isn't anything super cool, but at least it captures my life at the most perfect moments.... 

The moments that make my heart melt....

The moments that make me burst out in laughter....

In the moments of doing crazy things that I can't wait to tell my grandchildren about....

The moments that I've traveled to different ends of the world....

The little moments I will cherish forever...

The moments that bring me close to God's creation....

The moments that take my breath away....

The moments that make me feel free as a bird....

Moments that only make sense to me....

These are just a few of the moments that matter to me.
Peace.

2 comments: