Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hugs

I love my college friends. They have made my life here in Cincinnati absolutely amazing. And I'm not just saying that to be nice or to sound cliche...I really mean it. If I would have stayed at home and commuted to a nearby college...oh dear, I don't even want to think about how boring my life would be!  

From the top left corner, and moving clockwise we have: Me, my roommate Lisa (you can only see her nose!), Amanda, Sara, and then Mariana. Sara and Mariana are the RA's on our floor. The RA's are like our moms; they give us unexpected hugs, they tell us to do our homework, and they make sure that we eat plenty of junk food!  

Maybe you remember my Photography assignment awhile ago? Well, Mariana is in that class this semester, and this is her photographs for 'portraits'.  

Have I mentioned that I love hugs? Because I do. Like I really Really REALLY do! And this was one really tight hug! 

Speaking of hugs...I love the hugs that end up being group hugs and the group gets so large that it blocks an entire hallway! Yes that has happened to me before, and it was epic! Me and my friend Carrie were in the middle, and we nearly suffocated! 

I know this has nothing to do with hugs...but these photos below were taken the same night. Don't look at me...it was my RA's idea! 

At the end of the hallway there are a few of these small cleaning closets for the janitors. One of them was missing a window, which is how we got the door open, and then I got curious as to see if my head fit through the window....well, then I just got distracted and decided to see if my body would fit through the window! 

And just incase you are wondering...no my whole body did not fit through the window. Only a majority of my torso did. And that window was a little less than a foot wide and tall. 

Thanks for visiting my blog. My crazy, weird, random blog. Feel free to come back anytime! Peace!

3 comments:

  1. super cute.
    sometimes i wished i got to experience "dorm life"
    looks like you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww! I'm glad you are in good hands when you are away from home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i love your second to last picture. so funny and totally you! :)
    i'm glad you're having fun at college! miss you lots though. love you!

    ReplyDelete