Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 3: Glee

Day #3: Post a photo of the cast from your favorite TV show.

First off, I grew up with out a television. I only caught glimpses of TV shows when I spent an evening at my grandparents house on weekends, or else when I had my nanny job in high school; the kid loved his Disney channel. But other than that I haven't really heard of hardly any TV shows throughout high school. 

But being in college, both roommates I have had, just love their TV shows. And Lisa has got me addicted to one show in particular...Glee.

I love Love LOVE Glee. 
The pranks, the music, the drama, and the slushy facials!  

It's kinda like High School Musical, but better. It makes me wish life was just one giant musical. I love music. And this TV show sings lots of different music. 

The Glee cast really gets into the music...dancing and smiling and stuff. It reminds me of my choir class I am taking currently. I usually just sit in a circle around the professor, but one day, we all stood around the piano while he played, and it was really cool! The only thing I could think of the whole time during class was, "This is just like Glee and High School Musical!!!!" 

Even for class assignments, they go all out in costumes and dances. I love it! Makes me wish I could sing! 

Peace Out!

1 comment: