Friday, December 3, 2010

Faceless Friday

In honor of finals week, I have some faceless photos that include the massive stack of folders, papers, projects, and text books. Not to mention my extremely messy desk in my dorm room. 

The giant Monster sticker on the refrigerator is NOT MINE!!!!


I am very happy with these photos, because they were 100% my idea! 

Good thing my roommate was in class at this time. She might have given me a few strange looks! 

This is my favorite 'faceless' photo I have ever taken! I guess I haven't really taken very many, but oh well. 

I hope you enjoyed this post, because I'm already 9 minutes late for work because I was too busy posting this! 

Wish me luck on finals! 


Peace Out!

1 comment:

  1. your favorite is my favorite too! fun pictures! hope your finals go well! I'm so glad to be done with that part of my life!

    ReplyDelete