Thursday, November 18, 2010

Faceless Friday

Well, it's that time of the week...again. Friday...[Heavy Sigh]. I don't particularly enjoy Fridays. Don't you give me that look...yes, I know I'm crazy! But seriously I don't. Growing up our family had this thing called 'Friday/Saturday Jobs'. Each of us kids had a list of jobs that were inspired by the slave-era, and these jobs had to be completed by Saturday evening. No computer games, no video-watching, and no sitting down until they were complete. Anyway, enough of my childhood nightmares....onto faceless photos. 

Again, I know it's not technically Friday yet, but I have class and work from 9am till 4pm tomorrow. Maybe next semester I will be able to actually post 'Faceless Fridays' on Friday.

I just love this vintage apron! It makes me feel like I'm on 'Little House on the Prairie'!!!! Except girls didn't wear skinny jeans and magenta sweaters back then.  

I'm not ever sure what I'm standing on....a wooden plow maybe? Whatever it is...I about fell off of it! 

Due to the massive amounts of emails, phone calls, and text messages from my mother regarding her being in some of my 'faceless friday' photos, I have decided to eliminate her from being posted on my blog this week. You see, I would rather NOT get grounded for the next month just because of a super cute photo of my mum on my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment