Friday, June 21, 2013

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Breakfast at Tiffany's. PLEEAAASSEEEEEE tell me that you have seen that movie. If not, get on it. It's Classic. It's Romantic. It's Timeless. Plus it's Audrey Hepburn. Score.
Okay. Time to prepare yourself. You who read this little blog of mine already know how silly-creative-adventurous I am. So here is just one more thing to prove that to you. Ever since I saw the movie 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' I have always wanted to go to a Tiffany Jewerly Store and sit outside and eat breakfast. Breakfast. At. Tiffany's. Get it?!   

I don't know if any of you have seen the TV show Glee or not, but two of the main characters were in New York for a performance and they ate breakfast outside of Tiffany's. THEY STOLE MY IDEA. But it's okay.  

I was in Columbus this past weekend, and my friend and I were out shopping around and I saw a Tiffany's Store and I freaked out just a little bit. From there on out I was bound and determined to NOT leave Columbus without doing it!  

So what did I do? I woke up at 8am, got dressed, and went to a nearby coffee shop and ordered myself a cranberry-orange bagel, toasted with cream cheese, and an iced coffee mocha drink, and I marched right up to the store and sat there and enjoyed my breakfast.    

I actually sat at a table across the street from the Tiffany's Store, but shortly after this picture was taken, we headed over to the front of the store! 


This is my good friend, Lauren, who I visited in Columbus for the weekend! She is a great friend of mine, always willing to go on a photography adventure with me, and always has some good gossip! 


Looking back at these pictures, I seriously canNOT even believe that this happened!?!? Like seriously is this real life?! 

You may call me a dork and a nerd all you want....but I was basically Audrey Hepburn for 20 minutes. 


BOOM. What did you do last weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. We met T, M and B for a picnic in a park on Saturday for Father's Day. On Sunday we went to church and a wedding reception, then took a long walk at the state park. Your bagel looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete