Tuesday, November 22, 2011

since you asked....

Several of you readers have asked about seeing my poster design for my post on Darren Goodman earlier this week. I guess I can show it to you, but if you don't mind, I'll just show you a few other poster designs I've done in the last few semesters. 


This is a poster advertising a jazz artist named Freddie Hubbard. For this class, we had to design a cd album as well as a postcard. The poster has a lot of information on it because we had to include a timeline about his musical career. I love this poster in all black and white, with just a small pop of color. 


This next poster is to advertise ancient Greece. Photography was not allowed in our poster design, yet we needed to have images representing the history of Greece. And this is what I came up..

This next one is probably one of my favorites! Since it's a poster for an outdoor concert I wanted it to be bright and colorful to represent the summer environment! And I personally like the pink birdie!   


And last but not least, here is the poster I made for Darren Goodman's glass art exhibit called 'Trial By Fire'. I used the colors of orange and a little blue to illustrate the concept of fire, which is used to create the glass artwork. 

If you would like to see his website and his glass art....
http://www.darrengoodman.net/

Peace Out! 

1 comment:

  1. WOW Bethany!! These are SO great! I agree - the bird one is adorable! The other ones are so creative too.

    Keeping posting your artwork! This is fun...
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete