Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wedding #1

So I'm sure you've heard that I was a bridesmaid in 2 weddings in 1 weekend, right? If you haven't already read it on my blog, then you probably saw my facebook status, and if you didn't see that, then you probably heard me talking allllllll about it in the past few weeks, and if you didn't know this AT ALL, well then we just need to become closer friends! :)

Autumn is one of my closest friends. When we hang out together....it's like a never-ending-birthday-party!! We talk A LOT, and we laugh A LOT, and we eat A LOT, and we shop A LOT, and then we eat A LOT MORE, and then talk A LOT MORE!!! 

Anyway, it was such an honor and privilege to be a part of Autumn's Wedding Day!! I loved and enjoyed every minute of it!!!.....well except for that one part of the day where we were taking pictures outside, and my 7" heel sunk into the wet grass and I fell into an usher. That wasn't embarrassing at all. 

But seriously, it was a wonderful day, and I had a blast!! Pictures in the morning with a really fun wedding party, then they had such a touching ceremony, then I got to hang out with some great friends, and then eat some a lot of delicious food, and then the evening was finished off by lighting wish lanterns and letting them float off into the night sky. It was just like the movie 'Tangled'!! 

As many of you know, I like to take pictures of my feet. Hence the photo below. Eating scrambled eggs on the way to get pictures taken, while my fellow bridesmaid, Lena drove us there. 

Oh, and my cousin Clint was a groomsmen in the wedding too!! Unfortunately we didn't walk up and down the isle together, but I enjoyed spending the day with him!! He is one of my closest guy cousins so we had lots of fun being in a wedding together! 

My good friend, Holly helped with taking pictures that day, and took some really amazing pictures and posted them on her blog!! So please click HERE to see them!!! Seriously, you want to see them. They will make you laugh!! Especially my 7" high heels sinking into the wet grass and me falling backwards into an usher. Haha fortunately for me that was never captured on camera! :) 


Thanks for reading alllll of this....that is if you are still reading! I will be posting pictures of wedding #2 soon!! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!




Peace Out!

1 comment:

  1. You're so right! It is like a never ending birthday party when we hang out!! :D LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete