Monday, May 23, 2011

Bachelorette Party!!!

So my BEST FRIEND in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD is getting MARRIED!!!!! CRAZY, huh? He wedding is this coming weekend, so I will MOST LIKELY be posting pictures from that!! Her Bachelorette Party was last weekend! We all went out to Olive Garden for dinner, and then went to play some Put-Put golf, and then off to Wal-Mart to have a fun contest, and then we stopped at McDonalds/Starbucks for some coffee and ice cream!!

I'm sure I've talked about my BEST FRIEND before in this blog, but incase I haven't, or if you have forgotten.....this is Beth, the BESTIE in my life!!!

That night, she was also known as the 'Sexy Little Bride'! Hehehe

Group Photo!!! 
(minus me, I was the photographer for the night!) 


The contest at WalMart was to get something under $5 that just totally describes Beth!!! 

Beth, as my BEST FRIEND, you are the POP to my TART, the MILKY to my WAY, and the STAR to my BURST!!! I am so honored to be a part of your wedding next weekend!!!

Peace Out!

2 comments:

  1. That was a fun night!!! im so excited for this weekend, and also that you will be my bridesmaid!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Wal-mart game!!! Hope the wedding has been a great one filled with laughter, joy, and love!

    ReplyDelete