Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 19: Music Rocks My World!

Day #19: Blog about your favorite Band/Singer/Songwriter

I couldn't decide on just one aspect of music, so I decided to blog about all of them! 

My FAVORITE BAND would probably be Skillet. They are a Christian Rock band that has some really meaningful songs! Unfortunately they don't have very many music videos....and least none of my favorite songs...So here are the lyrics to one of my favorite songs of theirs! 

One Day Too Late by Skillet

My FAVORITE SINGER would probably be Bruno Mars. And yes, it probably has a little something to do about the fact that he is one of the most gorgeous men God ever created. His voice is just dreamy. When his songs come on the radio, even if I don't know the song, I can tell that it's him by his voice. Here is a REALLY cute song/music video by him. 

Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars

My FAVORITE SONGWRITER would be Taylor Swift. I have always been a huge fan of country music, and he lyrics are just awesome. They are funky and full of emotion. Here is my favorite music videos by her. This song is also the ONLY Taylor Swift song that my little brother will sing along to! And when he sings with me in the car on the way to school....oh, those were some fun days! 

You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift
 

Music rocks my world. Peace

2 comments:

  1. oh man i love bruno mars! all of his songs are so cute.
    my all time favorite dreamy voice though is josh turner. it's so low and sexy and so so dreamy.... :) and i've included a link for your enjoyment!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH1Z9DEDqpk

    ReplyDelete