Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tasty Tuesday

While in Mexico this past week, it was my goal to take a picture of everything I ate. But....yep, your right! It didn't happen.  
You see, I was just too busy eating this amazing food, or else just too busy staring at its strangeness to take a picture! 

Here we have some black runny bean dip, salad, meat with peppers and onions to put on tortillas with cheese and sour cream.  
Mmmmmmm

Tamales!!!! I had no idea what a tamale was until this past week...it's apparently chicken and corn mashed up together, and then wrapped in corn husks, and then cooked. With it we had green beans, avocado dip, cabbage salad with tomatoes and cucumbers, and of course the runny black bean dip (which we had every night)!

And we can't forget the nasty corn-on-a-stick that NOBODY liked! Nice facial expression Jason.

Love,
Your temporary Mexican Friend....I mean...Amigo. Amiga? 

Never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment