Thursday, October 14, 2010

Heather

This is my little sister, Heather.  I haven't really blogged much about her, so maybe this post will help you get to know her better.  What describes her? Shopping, basketball, shopping, ducks, shopping, junk food, shopping, music, and shopping.  Did I mention shopping??? Anyway...she also happens to be very photogenic, which helps me a ton when I'm given assignments for my Photography class! Hopefully she will let me take her senior pictures! I guess she's only a sophomore, so she has a while to decide that. 

By the way, the duck's name is Martin. I'm sure you wanted to know that.   


I love this (below) photo! I love how the sun is shining right on top of her hair, making her look like an angel or something. And her white dress helps too! 


You have no idea how hard it was to take this next photo! I was still in my church dress while climbing on that wooden fence, standing up on it, balancing myself, and taking a picture.  It was also very hard for Heather to smile, because she was laughing so hard at me! 

You need to give Heather some credit for this (below) photo.  I told her to spin.  And boy, did she ever spin! She spun non-stop for about 5 minutes, while I snapped away at pictures.  After those 5 minutes, she fell over, completely unable to stand!!



Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a great rest of the week! 
Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment