Friday, August 27, 2010

Ryland

This is Ryland.  He was my job for 2 years throughout high school (I was his babysitter). Over Christmas Break this past year, I snatched up the opportunity to take him somewhere. He and I, along with his new babysitter, Lena, went to Crazy Pinz in Fort Wayne.  We ate pizza for supper, played games, got free ice cream, and rode some rides! 








Lena is so good with him! I'm so thankful she was willing to take over my job so I could flee the state to become a city slicker! 



Isn't he such a cutie? I really enjoyed my time with him! We did lots of cool stuff...like watching sponge bob for hours at a time, making M&M pancakes for supper, and playing tackle football in the backyard! I love you Ry!   



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got a blog! It'll be great being able to see what goes on over there in Cincinatti! I miss seeing you around!! Can't wait for Group Camp next weekend! We'll have to catch up!! See ya!!! Haley

    ReplyDelete