For my avid blogger friends, clearly I have majorly slacked. It's been a little over a year. HOLY COW. A lot has happened in the last year. Let me recap a few highlights.
1) I got a new niece on Matt's side (Little Miss Daylin Rose)
Matt got accepted into NKU and started Law School (not sure how excited I am about this)
2) I got engaged (whooo-hooo)
3) I attempted to plan a wedding (that was
4) I got a new foster niece and nephew on my side (which will soon be adopted!)
5) Matt had finals
6) I got married (yay)
7) Matt had more finals (poor timing/planning on our part...like seriously who accidentally plans their wedding in the middle of LAW SCHOOL FINALS WEEK?! We do. Not highly recommended.)
8) I moved in with a male (overall an interesting experience)
9) I got my 14lb dress dry cleaned (about 7lbs of it was mud)
10) I got a sinus infection
11) I got sick with strep throat and a puss infection on my left tonsil
12) I got an ear infection
13) I got three UTIs in two months
14) I got bronchitis and an inflamed lung
(all of these illnesses happened back to back, starting at day 2 of marriage and carried over until last week.)
15) We had a second reception in Indiana ('twas lovely!)
16) I began unpacking my garbage bags of clothing into an actual closet
17) Matt is currently going through finals and will soon be done with his FIRST year of Law School (they say that time flys when you're having fun but it feels like it's been five years not one...so clearly we are having a blast.)
Hopefully I'll have more time, motivation and be a little more diligent about actually blogging. I've said that a lot, but this time I truly mean it! I have so many topics I want to blog about! The proposal! Wedding Planning! Law School! House Decorating! Married Life! Ahhhh so many things to blog about!! Probably none of them are relevant to you, or that you even care about, but hey, this is my blog. I do what i want.
Have a lovely week people, I'll be back soon!