Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tasty Tuesdays: Nutella Cheesecake

Two words for you. Nutella Cheesecake. 
It's even more amazing than it sounds. Was.

As a poor college kid I can't really afford many "delicacies", which is why I spend my spare time google-searching for recipes that contain less than 5 ingredients. 

I didn't really follow a recipe (like always) I just kinda threw a few things together and hoped for the best. This is what I did.... 
1 small jar of Nutella
1 Block of Cream Cheese (should have put more in, I think)
*mix together, then add...
1 Container of Cool Whip
*dump into oreo/chocolate pie crust*
Refrigerate for 2 hours
added more cool whip on top
melted more nutella and drizzled it on top
add chocolate shavings

BOOM. there you have it. Nutella Cheesecake. 


Anddd apparently walking around campus with a cheesecake in your hands will attract a lot of boys.
(too bad none of them were single) haha just kidding!!! 
Wellll.....7 guys, 2 forks, and 10 minutes later, this entire cheesecake was gone. Apparently it tasted good.   

Peace out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment